SynoviG3 Soft Chews is a full-strenth nutritional supplement formulated with Glucosamine HCl, MSM, Creatine Monohydrate, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals in a soft chewable tablet for your pet's health. Add this item to your cart:
* Contains high amounts of Glucosamine, MSM, Creatine, and Perna Canaliculus
* Recommended to support joint function and flexibility, and to help strengthen joint cartilage
* Fortified with antioxidants and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
* Natural liver flavor
* No known side effects
Dosage and Administration:
Administer during or after the pet has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Initial Administration: 4 to 6 week period
5 to 15 lbs: 1/2 per day
15 to 30 lbs: 1 chew per day
30 to 60 lbs: 2 chews per day
60 to 100 lbs: 4 chews per day
Over 100 lbs: 5 chews per day
5 to 30 lbs: May reduce to every other day dosing.
30-60 lbs: 1 chew per day
60 to 100 lbs: 2 chews per day
Over 100 lbs: 2 ½ chews per day.
Ingredients per Tablet:
Glucosamine HCl 450mg, MSM 400mg, Creatine Monohydrate 250mg, Perna Canaliculus 150mg, Proprietary blend of Citrus Bioflavanoids, Calcium Phosphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Grape Seed Extract 132mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid EPA 9mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid DHA 6mg, Selenium 10mcg, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E 25IU.
Diabetic dogs should have their blood glocuse monitored while using a product with Glucosamine in it.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals:
* with clotting disorders, being treated with anticoagulant medications
* with diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia
* with a history of urinary tract stones
* known allergies to shellfish.
If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Administer during or after your dog has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.