Anxitane [L-Theanine] Chewable Tablets for dogs and cats promote relaxation in pets exhibiting nervousness, anxiety or responding to environmentally-induced stress. Anxitane Tablets are clinically proven to reduce clinical signs associated with fear and anxiety. Anxitane Tablets are Suntheanine, a pure and neurologically active L-Theanine in a chewable form.
Add this item to your cart:
* Anxitane Tablets significantly reduce stress related reactions.
* It is an attractive alternative to pharmaceuticals for first intention treatment.
* A safe choice, there are no known side effects, interactions with other therapeutics and does not cause drowsiness.
* Very palatable, clinical trials in the field showed a 94% acceptance in cats and dogs.
Active Ingredients: L-Theanine Suntheanine
Inactive Ingredients:Colloidal silica, magnesium stearate,mannitol, micocrystalline cellulose, polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, and poultry flavor
Dosage and Administration:
Please read and follow the manufacturers directions on the bottle.
Anxitane Tablets are particularly useful for long-term use in anxious pets. Anxitane should be used for at least 60 days to ensure maximum results can be observed. If pet's condition worsens or does not improve, the pet should be re-evaluated by a veterinarian.
* Cats [size S] should be given 1/2 tablet twice daily.
* Dogs less than 22 lbs [Size S] should be given 1/2 tablet twice daily
* Dogs 22.1 to 55 lbs [Size M & L] should be given 1/2 tablet twice daily
* Dogs 55.1 and up [Size M & L] should be given 1 tablet twice daily
For animal use only.
For optimal results, use for at least 60 days.
A complete behavior program should include behavior
modification in addition to ANXITANE Tablets to ensure maximum
level of success.
Consult your veterinarian for guidance on extended use.
Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of
accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately.
Not intended for use in animals with severe phobias,
separation anxiety or in animals with a known history of
ANXITANE is a registered trademark of Virbac S.A. in the U.S. and a trademark in Canada.
SUNTHEANINE is a registered trademark of Taiyo Kagoku Co., Ltd.