Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution is an antibiotic drop that is used to topically treat eye infections.Add this item to your cart:
**Note: This product requires a veterinarian's prescription to purchase.At checkout you will need to provide your veterinarian's FAX or email address. We will then send him or her a prescription verification that he or she will need to sign and return before we can ship you this product.
* May be used on dogs, cats, and horses
* Successfully treats eye infections
* Treats wide variety of bacteria
Dosage and Administration:
The usual dose is 1-2 drops in the affected eyes every four hours, or as directed by your veterinarian
* Wash your hands prior to using the eye drops.
* Shake the bottle gently to be sure the medication is properly mixed.
* Do not use any eye drop that is discolored or has particles in it.
* Store Gentamicin Sulfate Ophthalmic Solution at room temperature, away from moisture and heat.
* Keep the bottle properly capped.
* Tell your veterinarian if your pet is using other eye drops or eye medications.
* Do not touch the dropper opening to any surface including eyes or hands.The dropper opening is sterile. If it becomes contaminated, it could cause an infection in the eye.
* Talk to your veterinarian or pharmacist before giving any prescription or over-the-counter medicines.
* Do not use any eye drops that are discolored or that have particles in them.
Possible Side Effects:
* This medication may cause blurred vision
* Serious side effects are not expected.
* Commonly, some eye burning, stinging, irritation, itching, redness, blurred vision, eyelid itching or swelling, or sensitivity to light may occur.
Continue the medication and talk to your veterinarian about any side effect that seems unusual or bothersome to your pet.