Synovi G4 Soft Chews provide a multimodal formulation to help maintain joint health in dogs as they age. Enriched with antioxidants and containing core joint health ingredients, Synovi G4 provides comprehensive support in a palatable soft chew.Add this item to your cart:
* Core Joint Health Agents: Glucosamine HCl, Manganese Sulfate, Perna canaliculus
* Joint Function Support: Methylsulfonylmethane MSM, Boswellia serrata
* Vitality and Muscle Tone Assistance: Creatine Monohydrate, Dicalcium Phosphate
* Potent Antioxidant Protection: Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid, Turmeric, Citrus Bioflavonoids, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extract, Selenium
Synovi G4 Soft Chews per soft chew:
* Glucosamine HCl 450 mg
* Methylsulfonylmethane MSM 400 mg
* Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg
* Perna canaliculus 150 mg
* Boswellia serrata 150 mg
* Turmeric 50 mg
Dried Poultry Liver, Molasses, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Lecithin, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, and Mixed Tocopherols.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders being treated with anticoagulant medications with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia with a history of urinary tract stones with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For use in dogs only.
Recommended to support joint function and flexibility, and help strengthen joint cartilage. Formulated with a synergistic blend Boswellia, Turmeric and antioxidants in a highly palatable soft chew.
Directions for Use:
Can be given during or after meal time.
5 to 15 lb - 1/2 chew every other day
16 to 30 lb - 1/2 chew daily
31 to 60 lb - 1 chew daily
61 to 100 lb - 2 chews daily
Over 100 lb - 2 1/2 chews daily
* May be doubled during initial period 4 to 6 weeks.
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store at room temperature.
Available only through licensed veterinarians.
Manufactured in the USA.
Trademarks are property of Teva Animal Health, Inc.
Distributed by Teva Animal Health, Inc. St. Joseph, MO 64503
For Your Pet