Revolution for Dogs 40-85lbs
Revolution is a once a month topical solution that stops fleas, prevents heartworms and other parasites(American Dog tick, ear mites, and sarcoptic mites).Add this item to your cart:
**Note: This product requires a veterinarian's prescription to purchase.At checkout you will need to provide your veterinarian's FAX or email address. We will then send him or her a prescription verification that he or she will need to sign and return before we can ship you this product.
As with other heartworm preventatives, pets must be tested for heartworms prior to using Revolution.
* Broad-spectrum protection against most internal and external parasites.
* Kills adult flea and their eggs.
* Fast, simple and easy to use.
* Because of the low-volume dosage size, the solution can be applied in one spot.
* Non-greasy, quick-drying preparation.
* Bathing pet 2 hours after application does not affect efficacy.
* Available in 6 convenient dosage sizes in no-drip disposable tubes.
Use in dogs 6 weeks of age or older against the following parasites: adult fleas, flea eggs, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mites, and American dog tick.
Revolution for puppies is available in cartons containing 3 single-dose tubes.
Revolution for dogs is available in cartons containing 3 or 6 single-dose tubes.
Revolution for dogs weighing more than 85 pounds is available in cartons containing 6 or 12 single-dose tubes.
Dogs (lb) Package color
The recommended minimum dose is 2.7 mg selamectin per pound (6 mg/kg) of body weight, applied according to the above tables.
For dogs more than 130 pounds, the appropriate combination of color-coded tubes is used.
* Press cap down until a click is heard (cap punctures applicator seal).
* Remove cap and check to be sure tip of tube is open.
* Part hair at base of neck and place tip of tube on visible skin area.
* Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube. While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from liquid and lift up to remove.
* Ensure tube is empty.
While the number of circulating adult D. immitis microfilariae may decrease following treatment, Revolution is not effective for microfilariae clearance.
In humans, may be irritating to skin and eyes.
In studies, less than 1% of dogs experienced digestive upset.
Do not use in sick, debilitated or underweight animals.
Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks or open flame.
Keep out of reach of children.
Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.