Welactin is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from salmon and other cold water fish. Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA docosahexaenoic acid. DHA and EPA have been identified as healthy fatty acids.
Not only can Welactin help with your pet's skin and coat it may benefit your pet by helping to maintain normal heart rhythm, protect kidney function, and support the nervous system as well as the immune system. Welactin is easy to give and tasty.
Buy any Welactin for Cat product and a free 4 oz bottle of WelactinAdd this item to your cart:
- Formulated for skin & coat and overall wellness
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplement for dogs & cats
- Direct source of EPA and DHA
- Active ingredients proven to be bioavailable in dogs and cats
- Molecularly distilled oil for purity
- Deodorized oil - No fishy smell! softgels for dogs are mint flavored
- Tasty oil cats love it! Specially formulated for cats.
- Processed and packaged to maintain freshness
Omega-3 fatty acids have beneficial effects by helping in the following areas:
- Skin/Coat Health
- Kidney Health
- Immune System Health
Soft Gel: Give contents of one softgel capsule daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
120ML pump: Add one pump to your cat's food once a day or as directed by your veterinarian.
Ingredients: Salmon oil, d-alpha tocopheryl acetatevitamin E.
Guaranteed Analysis of 1.8ml one full depressed pump
Moisture max 0.5%
3 fatty acid content 26%
Docosahexaenoic Acid 13%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid 8%
Total Omega 3 432 mg per pump
DHA 216 mg per pump
EPA 140 mg per pump