Welactin is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from salmon and other cold water fish. Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA docosahexaenoic acid. DHA and EPA have been identified as healthy fatty acids.
Not only can Welactin help with your pet's skin and coat it may benefit your pet by helping to maintain normal heart rhythm, protect kidney function, and support the nervous system as well as the immune system. Welactin is easy to give and tasty. In fact, many dogs given a choice may actually prefer their food with Welactin over regular food alone!Add this item to your cart:
- Formulated for skin & coat and overall wellness
- Omega-3 fatty acid supplement for dogs & cats
- Direct source of EPA and DHA
- Active ingredients proven to be bioavailable in dogs and cats
- Molecularly distilled oil for purity
- Deodorized oil - No fishy smell! softgels for dogs are mint flavored
- Tasty oil Dogs and cats love it!
- Processed and packaged to maintain freshness
Omega-3 fatty acids have beneficial effects by helping in the following areas:
- Skin/Coat Health
- Kidney Health
- Immune System Health Available in convenient softgel caps and bottle with pump for easy dispensing
# of Spoons
|Under 20 lbs
|20 - 40 lbs
|41 - 80 lbs
|81 - 120 lbs
|over 120 lbs
Guaranteed Analysis Per Pump 5 mL
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Ingredients: Salmon oil, fish oil, mixed tocopherols, mono-and diglycerides, soybean oil, citric acid, and rosemary extract.