Become a Partner at VetApprovedRxWant to reclaim your lost profit from your clients' online pet pharmacy purchases!
How much more profit could your clinic make if I could show you a way to keep most of the profit generated by your clients' online pet medication purchases? My name is Barry Miller DVM, I am a Veterinarian that has owned and operated a small animal hospital in Memphis, Tennessee for 10 years. As a business owner and Veterinarian, I have grown increasingly concerned over the Online Pet Medication Industry. For the following reasons:
- Did you know that, online pet pharmacies make well over $220 Million dollars per year, this is money that used to be part of the Veterinarians income
- Most Veterinarian pharmacy sales help cushion profits so that Veterinarians can keep fees more affordable for their clients.
- Most online Pet pharmacies are owned and operated by Pharmacists not Veterinarians.
- As a practice owner I realized that I was not only losing money from pet product online purchases but it was costing me money and time as my staff, free of charge to the online pet pharmacy, took time to locate records, and fax the prescription verifications.
- When you receive an online pet medication verification from any online site, have a staff member call the client and suggest that as their Veterinarian you are responsible for the pets medication and recommend VetApprovedRx as their source for online pet medications. Although they have already placed their order with the other company they will not be charged since the verification process has not been successfully completed. We offer an incentive to your clients for their first purchase. We monitor the major pet medication sites to insure we have competitive prices. With the added incentive we have had a 3 out of 4 success rate for converting the sale. Or you can pass the information on to us and we will be happy to assist with this process.
- You can also simply phone the client and ask them to use VetApprovedRx and forward the information to us and we will contact the owner and take care of the processing.
As a Veterinarian I understand you want to provide the best options for your clients, and we understand the important relationship between Veterinarians and their clients. We provide excellent customer service and care for your clients. Please Call and visit our website www.VetApprovedRx.com. I look forward to helping you regain the profit you have lost to these online pharmacies. I would like to discuss with you any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for your time and hard work in caring for our pets.
Want to learn more?
Contact us by phone at 1-877-847-7389 or email info@VetApprovedRx.com.