Tobramycin Ophthalmic Solution is a sterile topical ophthalmic antibiotic formulation prepared specifically for topical therapy or external ophthalmic infections.Add this item to your cart:
**Note: This product requires a veterinarian's prescription to purchase.At checkout you will need to provide your veterinarian's FAX or email address. We will then send him or her a prescription verification that he or she will need to sign and return before we can ship you this product.
Dose and Administration:
Follow the directions for using this medicine provided by your veterinarian.
Tobramycin 3 mg 0.3%.
Boric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Tyloxapol and Purified Water. Sodium Hydroxide and/or Sulfuric Acid may be added to adjust pH 7.0 - 8.0.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1 mg 0.01%.
* This product is not FDA approved for use in animals but is prescribed by Veterinarians
* Do not use the medication in dehydrated animals as well as in those suffering from inner organ complications.
* Prolonged use of medication can cause damage to kidney in certain animals.
* Tobramycin has a tendency to react with certain combination of medications.
* It is important to strictly follow the prescribed dosage, as medication overdose can paralyze the animal
Possible Side Effects:
* Drugs falling under this category are ototoxic to animals that can impair hearing or cause loss of balance in animals.
* The medication can cause the usual reddening and irritation in animals.
* Kidney dysfunction is another side effect seen in certain animals using the medication for a prolonged period.
* Side effects that may go away during treatment include burning or stinging. If they continue or are bothersome to your pet, check with your veterinarian.
* CHECK WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if your pet experiences redness, itching, or swelling of the eyelids. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your veterinarian or pharmacist.