Panacur is broad-spectrum wormer effective against roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and Taenia tapeworms. May be used in dogs over four weeks old.Add this item to your cart:
**Note: This product requires a veterinarian's prescription to purchase.At checkout you will need to provide your
veterinarian's FAX or email address. We will then send him or her a prescription verification that he or she
will need to sign and return before we can ship you this product.
* Controls roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and certain tapeworms
* Powder form allows for accurate dosing
* Excellent safety profile
Dosage and administration of Granules:
* Simply mix with food.
* One jar will worm 1,500 total pounds.
* Jar comes with a dispensing kit.
* Safe in pregnant dogs, heartworm positive dogs and puppies.
* Daily dosage: 1/4 tsp. per 6 lbs. or 1 tsp. per 25 lbs. for three consecutive days and provides approximately 22.7 mg per pound of active ingredient fenbendazole.
* Panacur is mixed with the food, so it is very important that the pet eat all of the food and consume all of the Panacur
* Not for use in animals who are hypersensitive allergic to it.
* Notify your veterinarian of any other medications, including vitamins and supplements, your pet is taking while your pet is receiving fenbendazole. There are no known drug or food interactions
Possible Side effects:
* Side effects are rare. May see vomiting.
* If your pet experiences an allergic reaction to the medication or has a reaction to the dying parasites, signs may include facial swelling, hives, scratching, sudden onset of diarrhea, vomiting, shock, seizures, pale gums, cold limbs, or coma. If you observe any of these signs, contact your veterinarian immediately.