*l Specifically developed for cats and kittens
*l Proven to lessen clinical signs and reduce viral shedding
* Excellent safety profile with no known side effects
* Can be easily, safely and economically administered for as long as required
* Compatible with other therapies
* New! Delicious treat format suitable for administration between flare-ups
* Convenient metered dose pump for precise dosing of a highly palatable paste
* Minimizes additional stress on the cat or kitten
Dosage and Administration:
250 mg of L-Lysine HCl per mL in a highly palatable base.
Purified water, L-Lysine HCI, sorbitol, cod liver oil, xanthan gum, tuna flavor, soya lecithin, silica aerogel, caramel color, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Crude protein min. 24%, crude fat min. 7.2%, crude fiber max. <0.1%, moisture max. 55.3%
Adult cats: 1 to 2 mL twice a day, Kittens: 1 mL twice a day, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Each pressure represents 1 mL of Enisyl-F paste:
Enisyl-F is extremely tasty and is easily accepted by most cats. It can be applied directly in the mouth, on the nose or on the paw where it can be licked off. Alternatively, you may add the product to your cat&rsquos food, if more convenient. Replace the cap securely on the tip of the dosing pump.
Store in a cool place.