QuickDerm [Advanced Wound Ointment] is a patented formulation of polyethylene glycols and metal ions which can effectively address a variety of acute and chronic wounds in small animals and horses with elimination of proud flesh.
The technology was first developed for human use to aid in the management of diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, venous stasis ulcers, post-surgical incisions and burns. QuickDerm down-regulates the over-production of matrix metalloproteinase MMPs in the wound bed to put the wound back in balance so that growth factors and cytokines, etc., can initiate cell repair and wound closure.
Add this item to your cart:
Indications for Use:
Inhibits Proud Flesh, Burns, Open Abscesses, Lacerations, Decubitus Ulcers, Hot Spots, Post-Surgical Incisions, Moist Bacterial Dermatitis, Bacterial Pyoderma, Anal Sacs
Peg 400 & 4000, water, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid and a patented blend of metal ions.
For external use only.
Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian if dermal irritation occurs.
Instructions for use:
- Gently cleanse the wound using standard wound care practices.
- Apply ointment to affected area.
- Re-apply daily when possible.
- Store at or below room temperature 25° C or 77° F.
- Store out of direct sunlight and in a dry place.
- Do not use if open or compromised.