The AlphaTRAK II Starter Kit is accurate, easy to use, requires a tiny blood sample, provides results in seconds, and is made specifically for dogs and cats. You can monitor your pet's blood glucose from the comfort of your home and use the same accurate device that your veterinarian uses at the clinic.
Not For Use or Sale in Canada
Add this item to your cart:
* Calibrated for Cats and Dogs
* Easy to Use
* Accurate Results
* Requires a small blood sample, 0.3UL
* AlphaTRAK 2 Meter
* AlphaTRAK 25 Test Strips
* Lancing Device
* 30 AlphaTRAK Lancets
* AlphaTRAK Control Solution
* Instructional DVD
* Diabetes Diary
* User's Guide
* Carrying Case
Recommended Capillary Sampling Areas:
Marginal ear vein in both cats and dogs
Paw pad in both cats and dogs
Leg Callus, usually dogs
Inner or outer lip, dogs only
Please read and follow the package insert as directed.
1. Obtain blood sample from pet
2. Insert the test strip into the meter port
3. Select the correct species
4. Touch one side of the test strip to the blood sample.
Results will appear on the display screen.
Alphatracker electronic data master is a downloadable software that tracks and reports AlphaTraker II Meter readings, the pet's treatment and other activities.
NOT FOR USE OR SALE IN CANADA
For Your Pet