NEO-POLY-BAC OPHTHALMIC OINTMENT with HYDROCORTISONE is used to treat bacterial infections and inflammations associated with the eye.
* Bacterial Infection
* Eye Infection
* Eye Inflammation
Add this item to your cart:
**Note: This product requires a veterinarian's prescription to purchase.At checkout you will need to provide your veterinarian's FAX or email address. We will then send him or her a prescription verification that he or she will need to sign and return before we can ship you this product.
Dosage and Administration:
* Use as prescribed by your veterinarian
* Frequency of administration depends on the severity of the condition being treated
* Wash your hands before using
* Be sure not to touch the opening of the tube with your hands
* Apply thin film of sterile ointment to the lower eyelid
* Apply to affected eye 3-4 times daily unless prescribed otherwise
* Keep the cap secured properly when not using
* Wait 10 minutes before applying any other eye medication to the same eye
Possible Side Effects:
Side effects from NEO-POLY-BAC OINTMENT with HYDROCORTISONE are rare.
If any of these side effects do develop, you may keep administering the ointment but contact your veterinarian.
Irritation and Swelling.
Neomycin / Polymyxin B / Bacitracin / Hydrocortisone
Active Ingredient Amount Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg Polymyxin B Sulfate 10,000 Units Bacitracin Zinc 400 Units Hydrocortisone Acetate 10mg
Store NEO-POLY-BAC OPHTHALMIC OINTMENT with HYDROCORTISONE at room temperature