CET Veggiedent Chews add a new chew dimension to the C.E.T. Home Dental Care strategy -good to chew, better to rinse, best to brush. With VeggieDent chews, veterinarians and dog owners now have another choice in this quality, vegetable-based chew. Available only from veterinarians in two sizes: Small 4 and Regular 6.Add this item to your cart:
* Great taste for pet appeal-studies demonstrate exceptional palatability with greater than 98% acceptance
* Innovative formula to assure client acceptance-vegetable-based matrix appeals to vegetarian-minded and/or discriminating pet owners
* Unique design improves chewing action-dogs love the patented, easy-to-hold Z shape, and the tough, chewy consistency
* Proven oral hygiene performance-studies show 37% plaque reduction and 70% tartar reduction
* Convenient packaging means easier clinic dispensing
Give your dog at least one chew daily, or as directed by your veterinarian, to reduce plaque and calculus. The oral hygiene benefit of C.E.T. VeggieDent chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action. Gulping whole chews will reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your dog. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. As with any pet product not intended for human consumption, please keep out of the reach of children and wash hands after handling.
Calorie content 3.4 kcal/g Crude Protein min. 19.0% Crude Fat min. 1.0% Crude Fiber max. 10.0% Moisture max. 15.0% Ash max. 0.08%
Corn starch, glycerin, soya proteins, rice flour, palatable agent saccharomyces cerevisiae, sorbitol, corn derivatives, water, potassium sorbate, chlorhexidine digluconate.
Mfd. for and dist. in USA by: Virbac AH, Inc., P.O. Box 162059, Fort Worth, Texas 76161 USA Tel. 800-338-3659 Distributed in Canada by: Virbac AH, Inc., 2417 Saint Charles Road, Saint Lazare, Quebec, J7T 2J1 Made in Vietnam U.S. Patent Pending US 2006/0141105 virbacvet.com