Welcome. Already a member? Click here to sign in.
New customer? Click here  to begin.
Free Shipping on orders over $39.00
Vet Approved PET Medications - for LESS...   @VetApprovedRx.com
Call Toll Free: 877.847.7389
Show me products used for:   Dogs   Cats    > All <
Search
Search  Go


 
Shop by condition
More options
Pet Filter
Show me products used for:
   Dogs
   Cats
   All



All Products US EPA And FDA Approved

We Ship USPS and FedEx.

Find Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter

 

Shop


Eradamite is an ear mite treatment for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits. Kills ear mites and ear ticks, aids in ear wax removal. Contains pyrethrins 0.15%, piperonyl butoxide, technical 1.5%, and aloe vera.
Add this item to your cart:

Item# Size/Desc Qty Price
09876
1 oz
$27.49
$18.99
Save $8.50!  



ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Pyrethrins 0.15% *Piperonyl butoxide, technical 1.50%

INERT INGREDIENTS:

98.35% 100.00% * Equivalent to 1.2% butylcarbityl 6 propylpiperonyl ether and min. 0.3% related compounds.

Cautions:

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Do Not Use on Dogs, Cats or Rabbits Under 12 Weeks of Age.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.

Benefits

Kills Ear Mites and Ear Ticks

Aids in Ear Wax Removal

Contains Aloe Vera

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To control spinose ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax apply 10 drops to each ear. Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solution.
Allow pet to shake its head.
Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton.
Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian.
As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.


STORAGE AND DISPOSAL STORAGE:

Store in original, closed container in a cool, dry place.

DISPOSAL:

If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION:

Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. Do not contaminate food or foodstuffs with this solution. Avoid contact with animal's eyes. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pets with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.

FIRST AID:

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If swallowed, call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If inhaled, move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably by mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. If on skin/clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS:

Do not use or store near heat or open flame. EPA Reg. No. 15297-19-1117 EPA Est. No. 15297-TX-1 Distributed by Fort Dodge Animal Health, Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501 USA