OptiMend Corneal Repair Gel Drops are fortified with 0.2% HA in gel form to bind with the eye surface and enhance healing. Non-irritating, non-immunogenic and safe to use as an adjunct therapy in dogs, cats and horses.Add this item to your cart:
Water, Glycerin, Benzalkonium Bromide, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, HA, Taurine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pyridoxine HCl, EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
Directions For Use:
1. Use gloves or wash hands prior to application to assure sterility and cleanliness.
2. Place 1 to 2 drops directly to the affected eyes. the drops may be placed directly on the cornea or into the conjunctival sac. The natural movement of the eyelid will distribute the gel over the eye surface.
3. Gel drops should be applied 3 times daily until the corneal repair is complete.
4. To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
5. Replace cap after using.
6. Discard unused product after use.
Product should be stored at room temperature, away from a heat source, or may be stored in a refrigerator. If stored in a refrigerator, product should be allowed to warm to room temperature 15°-30° C 59°-86° F prior to use. PROTECT FROM FREEZING.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN HORSES INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
To report adverse reactions, call 1-877-786-9882. For customer service or to obtain product information call 1-877-786-9882.
Made in U.S.A.