Advantage II Cats Over 9 lbs
Advantage II is a once a month treatments that eliminates fleas and now offers better protection for your cat.
The formula is for use only on cats 8 weeks and older and for use only on cats weighing over 9 lbs.
This new and improved flea control product eliminates fleas at all of their life stages. The fast-acting formula imidacloprid will kill fleas within 12 hours and re-infesting fleas within 2 hours.
Buy 6 Doses Get 1 Dose FREE! Use promo code freedose
Add this item to your cart:
* Prevent fleas from infesting your home, kills fleas at all life stages even eggs and larvae
* Uses imidacloprid which paralyzes fleas, kills on contact, and reduces flea allergy and include an insect growth regulator
* Waterproof, and controls fleas within 12 hours
* Guaranteed US EPA approved
* Quick and easy application with easy-squeeze tube
* Long lasting topical, 4 -6 months per package
How does it work?:
Advantage II eliminates fleas by killing their eggs and larvae completely with an integrated flea control IFC solution.
Using properties like adulticidal, larvicidal, and ovicidal, the new and improved Advantage II formula inhibits flea growth. Specifically targeting insects, pyriproxyfen uses hormone signaling to stop insects from developing during their maturity cycle.
- Use only on cats. Do not use on other animals.
- Remove one applicator tube from the package.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents of the tube directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- In case of a severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Length of Effectiveness:
Under normal conditions, the product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven 7 days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
< 1-[6-Chloro-3-pyrindinyl midacloprid>< 90.44 ingredients Other>Imidacloprid 1-[6-Chloro-3-pyrindinyl methyl]-N-nitro-2-imidazolidinimine = 9.1%
Pyriproxyfen IGR Insect Growth Regulator = 0.46%
Other ingredients = 90.44%
* Advantage causes eye irritation.
* Harmful if swallowed.
* Do not get in eyes or on clothing.
* Avoid contact with skin. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling.
* Keep out of reach of children
* For external use only.
* Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age.
* As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
* Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately.
* If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any product.